Friday, September 21, 2012

Nervous System!

I find it hard to come up with good titles for the blog - I guess it is good that the audience is my family.

We are finished learning about the cardiovascular system and have moved on to the nervous system.  Yesterday we made some models of the cerebrum, cerebellum and the brain stem as well as a model of a neuron.  Good hands on fun!


 
 
Today we had school work in the morning.  We are learning about the Civil War.  It is very interesting, and I am learning a lot!  We also drove down to Boston to the Museum of Fine Arts.  On Friday afternoons they have a class for home schoolers.  Today the boys learned about ancient civilizations - mostly Egypt.  Then they did a project after touring some of the museum.  I'll post a picture later.

No comments:

Post a Comment